9.30.2009

Wishcasting Wednesday


Today Jamie asks us What do we wish to share?
I wish to share my knitting and crocheting with the world. I think I have a gift of being able to make warm fuzzy scarves, hats, mittens and maybe a blanket or two. With the cold months fast approaching I keep thinking about those in need of warmth. I wish to share warmth to those in need. To use my gift of being able to make beautiful and warm winter pieces out of string that I have inherited over the years. I am sure that the ladies that I have gotten the yarn from would want nothing more then to know that all the money that they had spent on getting their yarn was being used to warm the homeless and those who cannot afford to buy from a store a simple hat or mittens to stay warm during the winter. I have a big old bag of yarn that is just sitting around my room, it needs to be put to good use.
I WILL make winter apparel to be given away to those who need it. I just need to find an origination that gives items away and doesn't charge people for them that I can send them to when I have a good supply completed.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be very helpful in this endeavor. I hope that this wishcasting will reach someone who feels the same and might even do the same or has done the same.

8 comments:

  1. As Bridget wishes for herself, so I wholeheartedly wish for her also! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Bridget so warmly wishes I lovingly and with intention wish with her also! If I think of something that might help, you know I'll share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wish! As Bridget wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    My friend Mary is a knitter and I know she has donated some of her projects to charity. You can find her at http://knittingontopoftheworldknitathon.typepad.com. and tell her Pam sent you. I understand there's an online knitting community, Ravelry.com, that might have some ideas for you.

    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one talent I do not possess and how wonderful that you want to share it with the world!

    As Bridget wishes for herself (and others), I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift to share! Visit Rachel at http://rachelcox.blogspot.com/ , she participates in a very worthy charity to help keep babies and children warm in Appalachia. As you wish for yourself so I lovingly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Bridget wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. What a wonderful idea to create warm for those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Bridget wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :) The warmth of your wish emanates from this post! :) May it radiate in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you.

    Warm Wishes !

    ReplyDelete