9.09.2009

Wishcasting Wednesday


Today Jamie asks us
What do you wish to learn?
I've thought about this question all day today and all that I can think of that I want to learn is to...

  • budget my time better
  • budget my money so it will last longer then two weeks
  • purl, once I can do that knitting patterns will be easy for me to do.
  • build an amazing resume that way I will land that dream job that everyone is trying to get.
By learning to do these things I feel that I will become a better person that will have time to spare and money to do fun things with. I will have some amazing knitted projects to do. All while working at a great job that is fun, exciting, challenging, helpful to society, and not too stressful.

4 comments:

  1. Bridget, may it be so, all your wishes and hopes land easily and effortlessly into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Bridget wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Bridget wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Bridget wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Bridget!!! :) GOGIRLGO!
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete