9.22.2009

I got that Yucky feeling...


Today started out like any day when I have to be at work by 8:30am. It was me moving slow and eventually getting to work. The only difference between today and any other morning shift was that I woke up sick and ready to go back into bed. I made it through the day of work. With sticky hands from all of the hand sanitizer I used and a chapped nose. I am now in bed and it is 7:13 and I'm ready for bed. My joints in my body as all tired and my head feels disconnected.

Today while I was at work I sent my boyfriend a message saying that I felt like hell and was very tired. He then sent me some flowers. To Work! It was very nice of him and everyone who saw them were jealous of them. One of my co-workers said that I have the sweetest boyfriend ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment