9.06.2009

New Projects!

Today I was a busy little crocheter. I completed a scarf that I started last night around this time. I started and completed a hat and I made a few flowers.

Here is the scarf that I made using my own pattern. I did ten triple stitches across. I made it long enough to wrap around my neck and be tied in the front.
When I got it to the length that I wanted it I chained six and single stitched into the triple. I
repeated this until I got to the end. Then I did six double stitches in each of the loops with a single stitch where each loop connected with the body of the scarf. It was a fun way to use up some yarn.
This is the hat that I made today. The author of the pattern stated at the bottom of it that she has copyrights to it and that since I am publishing this picture on the internet as my "own
creation" I need to have a link to her pattern.
I think that I did something wrong with it because I don't know of anyone who would fit into
this hat. So I am giving it to my little ebay expert to sell. Hopefully so
meone will purchase it and wear it.
These are the two of the three flowers that I made. The third one I added to the hat. I am going to make a few more of these for the scarf I think, or I could put them on my hat that I made for myself?

Either way I need to now finish the projects that I have been doing for a while now. The red and white glittens and my other hat.
It has been a few days since I have worked on this project. I think tomorrow will be the day that I finish this glitten and start working on the other hand. Hopefully I can make the same errors in the second one so that way it is the same size. I have no idea what I did to make it so big in
the hand .
This is what I have done with my hat. I am at the point where I am slowly taking away stitches to curve out the top of it. But when I count the number of stitches I have the same number as before I took anyway. I put the hat on and it looks like it is going in. I hope that I am just counting wrong with it.

Once I am done with my glitten in progress I will get back to this hat. Until then this hat is going to be the "bane of my existence."

No comments:

Post a Comment