10.01.2009

What I've been working on

Getting back into school.
I have found that I don't want to be an unskilled worker in the retail business with a college degree. I have already applied to get back into UW-Whitewater for their accounting program. It would take me a year and a half to get a Bachelors of Science in Accounting. I am very excited about making myself more employable.
Making the world warmer.
I have started on making my first of my free hats for the needy. Everyone needs to be warm during the winter. I have the skill that can help people in getting warm. I am going to be using all of my yarn that I was given (Dead Lady Yarn) for this cause.

Moving out of my parents house.
I really do enjoy living at my parents. I see them a few hours a day since I am working a lot, so it is like I am living on my own. I am 23 years old, a college graduate, and moved back in. I need to get out and be an adult. With all the new bills that I get the pleasure of paying.

It isn't a large list of things that I am working on, but they are major.

No comments:

Post a Comment