It's almost finished

My Milkweed project piece is almost
finally finished. I finished my two rows of "shells" and I've started to add buttons to it. I am planning on adding a few more then what I have just so that way it is more evenly covered with buttons then it is now. I think that the
buttons add some more originality to it, making the piece appear to be harder to make then it actually was. Pretty much I was and still am nervous that my piece won't be able to hold it's own against some of the other pieces that have already been sent in.
It was a lot of fun making this piece. I hope to come across more of these type of art projects that call for different knitters/crocheters/ fiber workers to contribute some of their work to the overall goal of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment