11.20.2009

Pattern collection #1



I think that I am going to start collecting on my blog all the different items that I want to create, from patterns that I have found online. I will be posting a picture of the item from the pattern along with a link to the original site/pattern.
These are the fingerless gloves I have made earlier this year, but I have another pair to make for Christmas.


I think that these Piggy Mittens are adorable. Since it is
a pdf I don't know how to take the picture out of it. So you'll just have to trust me on how cute they are.

This one I want to make for myself. I don't know if I'll have time to make this one until after the New Year. The author of this blog also has many other beautiful free patterns that she shares with the reader and even more beautiful pieces at her Esty shop.

I hope to do a few more postings like this as I go on in my journey of pattern finding.

~Happy knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment