10.27.2009

do I like to sleep?

I was told by my mother that the scarf that I was just starting isn't one that a man would wear. So, today is going to be spent looking at different patterns and yarns that I have to make a manly scarf.

Tonight I get the joy of working the midnight showing of the Michael Jackson movie, This is It. I am very excited for the movie, not so much having to have to stay up until 3am tomorrow. I am pretty happy that I will not be the only staff member working tonight for the showing. I will be the last person, not a manager, in the building seeing how I am the closing usher tonight. I am pretty darn lucky that I am not on the schedule to work tomorrow at Younkers. If I were to be on the schedule for tomorrow it would be a very interesting day of no sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment