10.23.2009

Gifts


I've been working on a one of a kind monster these past few days. This is what I have done so far. This is going to a Christmas present for my friend Zak. I am planning on giving the monster feet tonight. He is going to be in the seated position once I am finished with him. This little guy is going to be about the same height as this little kitty. These two are intended for the same house. I hope that both of the going to be new owners like what I have made for them. I'm sure that they will like them. I just hope that they don't expect big items from me, since I am making all of my presents.

I really need to get cracking on my other presents. All that I have finished is the kitty and a scarf. I still need to make three more scarves, a toaster cozy, a pair of glittens, four dish cloths (or more) and figure out what I am going to make for my boyfriend's little sister. ACK! I might need to enlist the aid of a friend to help me finish all of these.

I have about a third of a dish cloth done out of the four of them. I think the rest of them that I make are going to be my "standard" pattern and not as fancy as that I am doing now. The pattern that I have going right now is knit for 4 rows then knit 4, purl 4, into a checker board or sorts. Maybe I'll do two of these ones then back to my "standard" to get things moving again.

I think for the scarves I am going to knit them for a change of pace. Or maybe even a combo of knit and crochet. I don't know. It'll come to me once I get going with things.

Any who, time to get back to knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment