8.28.2009

Ready to leave


Well I am all unpacked at my parents. As unpacked as I want to be. I still want to be able to move with as little trouble as possible. All that I need now is the motivation to get back out into the real world and out of my parents' house. I've been working on my resume in hopes of getting a big kid job in the Madison/Milwaukee area. This is what I got so far.


OBJECTIVE

To obtain the data entry coordinator II position at Convance, Inc.


EDUCATION

University of Wisconsin - Whitewater

Bachelor of Arts in History, May 2009

Major: History with Emphasis in Public History

Minors: Music and Art History


RELATED EXPERIENCE

Irving L Young Auditorium October 2004-May 2009

House Manager

- Coordinate and ensure smooth operation of the Front of House

      • - Answer patron's questions, ensure their safety and general customer service


Office Assistant August 2008-May 2009

- Schedule co-workers for upcoming events catalogue artwork and keep up to date records or location, condition and value of pieces or work


Bon Ton Stores, Inc August 2007-Present

Sales Associate

- Answer customer questions regarding to sales and merchandise

- Assist with layout of department and setting sales

- Complete sales over the phone to be mailed out


Office of Residents Life August 2005-May 2006

Resident Hall Front Desk Attendant

- Sort incoming mail making phone calls to residents who have received large packages

- Maintain a clean work area

- Checkout equipment to residents


PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS

Delta Omicron Fall 2004-Present

Warden 2005-2006

Treasure 2006-2007

Second Vice President 2007-2008

Fundraiser Committee Chair 2008-2009


HONORS

Star of Delta Omicron 2009


For this job I also have a cover letter written up. I will be submitting my resume along with cover letter this evening, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment