5.05.2009

"Let me eat cake"

The process has begun, I am eating all of my leftover food. I came across a container of birthday cake from my last birthday party I threw. Eating this cake is bring back some interesting memories. I threw a piece of it at one of my friends. I am not exactly sure as to why I did that, but it was done. He then took his piece and rubbed it into my face. I am doing a "purge" of my food because I will be moving in a few days and need to start getting rid of my food. I still do not know where I am going to be moving to. That needs to be taken care of AFAHP, As Fast As Humanly Possible.



WHAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE I CAN MOVE
  • move my cat to my boyfriend's house
  • pack up leftover food
  • get kitchen supplies in boxes
  • pack up bedroom


No comments:

Post a Comment