3.20.2009

Spring Break 2009!


I should be out enjoying my last undergrad. spring break ever, but I am going to be inside (working and driving). I am starting out my break with being still sick. gross. I do not want to feel like this again for a long time. 

I started out the day not having any hours of work at Bostonstore and I will end the day with 22 hours. I am very happy that I talked with my boss about what I heard. So I celebrated with buying food from Woodman's. I know it is silly but I was going to put off buying groceries until I came back from my travels this coming week. 

I hope that when I wake tomorrow I feel a bazillion times better then I do right now. I'm feeling much better then earlier this week, but not 100%. 

Here's to Spring Break of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment