1.25.2010

Patterns I love

Ever since I became a member of Ravelry I have been obsessed with looking at the new free patterns. There are also a few that I have found using Stumble upon Here is a collection of different free patterns that I am in love with.

I really want to start making sweaters for myself. I just need to get the "balls" to start and not be afraid of making a mistake.

I have recently became a fan of making non-traditional items out of yarn. I am tired of making scarves and dishcloths and I want to start creating new items that people haven't thought of making out of yarn.
I think these are great. I have just recently learned to use double pointed needles, I'm sure that I work them incorrectly. Now I need to learn how to carry yarn. Once that happens awesomeness will be created.
Tubey Slipper Socks
Now that I can use double pointed needles I now have the tools to create these. I think that these are very neat and something that I would never be able to find in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment