making progress... again

I have finished my bunny. I used sugar and cream 100% cotton yarn for the body and simply soft for the nose. I used a free pattern that can be found at Rheatheylia.com. It was fairly easy to follow, if you know how to crochet and increase stitches and decrease stitches you can make this bunny. I realized while making him that I can use different parts of the pattern for my hat that I want to make for myself, a monster eating my head. It is going to be a great hat. Until I get time to sit down and do it it is just going to hang out in my mind as something potentially awesome.

Now I have to finish the glittens for my brother. I am guessing that by the end of the week those will be done too. I only have about eight hours of work left for the week, so free time will not be in high demand.

1 comment: