1.02.2010

Goals for the New Year

With the new year everyone feels the need to start over and make changes in their life. Even though I feel that New Years Reservations are silly I think I'll do a little reservation making for the new year. Instead of them being reservations they will be more what I hope to get out of 2010.

I hope to get a better shape for my body. It has been a few years since I even been in a gym. It has been about two years since I went for a walk to better myself. My sister's wedding is coming up in ten months so my little sister and I will be doing a wedding power workout this coming summer for both of us to get in shape.

I hope to start making my own yarn. I've seen a few YouTube videos on how to do it. I don't think that it'll be too hard to do, from what I've seen.

I hope to get back into reading more books. I am just about finished with The Devil's Queen and I just got Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. I also have a book about McArthur going for my read at work book. I have so many more books at home that I want to read also.

I hope to be able to keep up with my bills. I have about $670 in bills every month with $300 in car insurance every three months. So pretty much I need to make $1000 a month to stay ahead of my bills. Even during the holiday season I only made around $800 a month. I'm not sure how I'll be able to pull off 1000. I'm going to need to have a third job now.

That is it for my goals for the new year. I hope that I revisit this post to see where I am with my goals.

~Here's to the New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Cheers to the new year!

    You can do it Bridget! It's rough out there right now, but I think opportunity is just around the corner. The job market will improve. Be strong, be determined, and be the fabulous lady you are!

    ReplyDelete