11.10.2010

Too Long

It has been far too long since I have last posted. Lets see what all has happened in my live since last time.

I've moved, out of my parents' house, in with my boyfriend. I'm back in the Southern part of Wisconsin. It was nice living at home, but I felt that I really needed to grow up and get out there.
With moving out I got a new job in the company. I'm now the assistant area sales manager for the mens' and kids' departments at a store in the area. I've only completed one week of my training. I think that I'll be all trained in by the end of the holiday season.
My sister's wedding has come and pasted. It was a beautiful day. We had weather in the upper 70's lower 80's. That is pretty much uncalled of in Wisconsin in October.

On the knitting side of life I have been slacking off way too much. But I did complete two hats! Here is the one that I made for myself. I am supposed to have one more completed for one of my excoworkers from back home. I'm not sure if I will be getting to it for a while. I have another one that is pretty much completed. It was made for one of my friends from back home. She wanted house colors from Harry Potter. I just have to sew it a little and then it will be shipped away. I have dishcloths to knit for Christmas. One of my sisters keeps complaining that I haven't made her any. So, that is what she is getting along with some bar towels. She better like them. Otherwise I don't know. I am also crocheting a scarf that is blue and yellow. One of my friends from back home really likes the color yellow. I hope that she likes the scarf that I'm making for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment