11.12.2010

New Addiction

FIESTA WARE!

  
This is my first piece, a tangerine spoon rest.

This is my newest addiction in my life. I can't seem to get enough of it. I have become one of the crazy Fiesta People. I have decided what I am going to do on my vacation that I get this year. I am going to go to their factory in Newell, West Virginia.  I am going to go on a factory tour and then go to their twice a year factory sale. It shall be the best crazy lady vacation that I go on. 

I got into the stuff from a costumer that I had a few weeks back. She asked me all these different questions about the stuff. Where in the United States was it made and then general stock questions. She bought around $500 dollars worth of the stuff. Then had me order more from another store. Once that happened I was hooked. I had a dream I was in a very small, closet sized room full of the stuff. I researched the company, Homer Laughlin China Company. Now that I'm not in school my research is pretty much check out Wikipedia and see what they have to say about it.  

So, after my one costumer I felt that I had to buy something and the house needed a spoon rest. I even added some to my Christmas list for this year. I hope that I get my butter dish and utensil crock. If I don't get a butter dish, I have one that I pre-ordered from my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment