3.05.2010

Just around the corner

Spring is in the air, I can feel it in my bones, literally.  My right arm is hurting like none other along with my left. Either the seasons are changing or my body thinks it is much older then it actually is.
                   Maybe both.
But it is getting warmer outside. The snow is melting and grass is being exposed. I have a pot of cat grass growing in my window that my cat won't eat. I have plants that I want to grow.

I want to be able to walk around barefoot in the tall green grass of the yard. I have cucumbers that I want to grow in a garden. I have been craving fresh veggies all winter and have only gotten potatoes, and canned corn and beans. I want to try to grow my own. I am going to try to grow tomatoes, beans, pumpkin, onion, cucumbers, and peas. Maybe my mother will let me take over one of her flower gardens for the summer?

On the knitting and crocheting front, I have done much of nothing. I made a few bookmarks for the books that I am reading, nothing else. I'm still working on my boyfriend's tie, ugliest project ever. It is going to be four feet long once I finish it. I'll need to block it once it is finished also.

Since it is almost Easter, my mother has starting decorating with rabbits, chickens, and ducks all over the upstairs. I am going to contribute my crocheted bunny that I made this past fall/winter. I think that she fits in with the motif that my mother is going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment