2.12.2009

emotional base gone hay wired

Under the "Bean" by Grant Park, Chicago IL
My life is a little crazy like this picture appears to be.

I have become an emotional mess. It has been pointed out to me on many occasions. I am either stressed out one day, angry the next, and crying at just about everything. One of my co. workers at Young Auditorium has told me that it it more then likely stress that is making me like this. I agree with him on that, and also that I am a women. We tend to have many mood swings. I just really need to have a vacation that is away from Whitewater. That should make me not stressed about life. 
Scary Ronald McDonald Doll from a Fond du Lac antique mall.

Clowns are supposed to make people happy that is why Ronald is on here. To try to make me happy and not upset with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment