12.04.2009

the end is near!


I just finished my maroon and gold scarf. It feels so nice a warm I don't want to give it away. I hope that it's intended owner likes it. Otherwise he can let my sister take it or give it to his sister or mother. I am very excited that I only have three projects left to make along with much baking. I might even have time to get a few more dishcloths finished to give away with my smaller gifts.

Here is a little rundown of have I have made so far for gifts.



Hand warmers for boyfriend's little sister














Necklace for my older sister











dish cloths for mother






Hello Kitty look alike for boyfriend's other sister













Monster for boyfriend's sister's boyfriend









yellow scarf for boyfriend's father





Red and White scarf for boyfriend's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment