6.18.2010

What's on the needle?

I have a lot of unfinished projects that are just hanging out on their needles/hook. Here are just a few of my unfinished projects that I have going.
This is a bath mat that I am knitting out of mop yarn. I recent acquired a few cones of it. I'm not sure about how nice it will be to step out of the shower onto this beast. This is my first project that I am carrying different colors along the project.




I was asked to knit nine dishcloths for my sister's bridal shower that is about a month away. This is now the project that I need to concentrate on. I need to have three sets of three. I hope that I have enough matching yarn to make sets. Otherwise they are just going to be a bunch of random ones that will be called sets.


Before I was asked to make a bunch of dishcloths I had one already going that was going to be a bunch of scrap cotton yarn for myself. This beauty will have to wait until the end of July to be finished now.




I was making a pair of handwarmers for one of my co-workers as a graduation present. I have the first one complete (knitted that is) and I just started on the second one. Maybe she'll get them by the time it gets cold outside.


This is the body of Domo-kun. I just finished the body  and was about the get to the arms when I checked my email about the dishcloths. Domo is going to be another graduation present. He is going to be going to my boyfriend's sister. She graduated from college this past May. I think she would enjoy her own little Domo.





These are most of the projects that I have going as of now. I hope that I can get at least one of them done in a timely manner. If not tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment