2.21.2010

procrastination and love

Lately I've found myself starting different knitting/crocheting projects and not finishing them. It has been an issue of mine for as long as I've been working yarn. But this time my procrastination has gotten really bad. I have either on the needle or hook: Glittens (from Christmas), Dishcloths, Handle covers, tank top, cat sweater, hand warmers and scarf, and I'm sure that there are others in my bin of yarn too. I think I need to take a week off from work to finish these beauties. I really need to work on finishing my two projects that I am getting paid to do.

I'm fallen in love again with family trees. I have a hard copy of mine that I had finished a few years ago. Now I am working on putting it online at Geni. In the process of doing so I found that I might have created a family that doesn't exist. I have realized that by putting this up here I can spend many days working on it, making sure that dates and names are correct.

1 comment: