2.05.2010

busy little bee

I've been pretty busy these past few days and there is little to no sign of it easing up. I'm in the middle of "Work Marathon" February edition. Pretty much ever since I got home from my mini vacation last month I've been working at one of my jobs. I won't have a day off from work until next week Friday. I am also in the process of getting Valentines weekend off from both jobs. I really hope that I can find someone to work for me.

Last night I started crocheting a top for myself. There will be pictures up once there is something worth photographing. Until then here is the link to the pattern that I am using. I think you'll need to sign in to Lion Brand Yarn Company to view it. I'm making it yellow since I have so much yellow yarn. I hope to use it all (or most of it) up with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment