I completed the cowl that I was knitting. I think it only took me a few days to complete. The main issue that I had with the pattern was that I would lose myself in it. I would forget where I was in it. I used yarn from Yarn Pirate the color is Killer Bees. I really like how the yarn knit up. I got the yarn from Noah a few years ago and he kept bugging me to make something with it. I just did not have a pattern that I was sure that I would like to use such nice yarn on. 

 Now that I have completed an item for myself I can get back to working on my blankets. I really have not gotten any farther since I last posted. I have been sick for the past few days with a gross cold. I have been trying to not do too much knitting or crocheting, because my mind wanders and I would get lost in the patterns.

 For Noah's father's blanket I have maybe ten squares completed. I think I need at least double that to have a dent in what I will need. This is what I have so far. I am not quite sure how much wider I want this to go, maybe five or six squares wide. I really need to get cracking on this blanket. I have until April 11th to have it finished.

The last week of April my younger sister wants me to teach her how to crochet a blanket that she found online. She does not remember how to crochet, so I need to put her through crochet boot camp. I do not think it will be to hard to re-teach her. I will have to make sure to bring the camera along for that week.

This past week I have been going through all my yarn and trying to get it all in one room. So far I have gotten it out of my bedroom and in the living room. The only yarn that I am going to be keeping in the living room is stuff that I am using for a project. From the living room I am going to get the yarn into the spare bedroom. I did throw away a few projects that I have no idea what I was doing. I was able to save some of the yarn from the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment