6.05.2012

I am now knitting an afghan. The pattern is called  a Wedding Afghan. I hope to have it done in time for this fall. I have a reception for Noah's sister and I want to be able to give it to her and her husband. I am using brown and purple for the colors. Hopefully by the end of the week I can get a foot or so of it done.

Once I finish this one I have another that I want to have done in time for Christmas. Noah's father wants me to knit him one like I did for his grandson. I used the pattern that I usually use for dishcloths, start in the corner adding a stitch as you go. He wants it to be adult size. I think I'm going to make many squares and sew them together to be one big checkered blanket. Once I finish this blanket I think I'll retire for afghans for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment