7.30.2009

A Diet Begins


Today I am starting a diet of sorts. Pretty much just getting rid of all the junk that I used to eat. Kinda like a detox diet. It is going to be high in fiber and protein, low in sugar and highly processed foods. Dinner tonight was the start of it. We had Pork roast, with and mashed potatoes and a salad. I know that this isn't the best of what I could eat but it is a start.
I guess my mother is going to be putting the household on a diet of foods without labels. She has made her last batch of cookies to have at home. That doesn't mean that she isn't going to be making cookies anymore. They just can't be in the house.
I am going to be trying to get my mother to switch over to using ground turkey over ground beef and have whole grain breads and cereals over what we have now. Hopefully I can get her to do that.
Soon I hope to start working out and actually doing some physical work. I just need to get some money to get a gym membership for a few months then I'll be set with that.
Pretty soon it will be "Hello new and improved slim Bridget!"

1 comment:

  1. hey doll,
    thanks for stopping by.
    i also do custom work if your sister has special colors, etc...Have a fabulous weekend.
    oxoxox,
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete