4.15.2010

What's New?

I have put my blankey on the wayside for now. I need to finish my boyfriend's tie that he asked me to make for him in February. I'm guessing that I can have it done by the end of the month. It is the ugliest project that I've even been asked to make for anyone. Here is where I am taking the pattern from. I did find some different patterns with better looking ties on it but this is what he wanted. I have about two feet or so left to complete. I hope that he does wear it once I give it to him.

I have decided that I want to make pineapple coasters for one of my friends for their "housewarming/graduation" present. I need to find a pattern that I like and isn't too large. I'm thinking about making six of them in different colors. I have a bunch of cotton yarn to use. I just need to figure out how to adapt a pattern to coaster size.

No comments:

Post a Comment