4.21.2009

Thinking


I have been doing a lot of thinking about what I am going to do with my life over the last 48 hours. I have realized that I am not able to afford to live anywhere. It is great to know that everyplace that I have looked at online is out of my price range. It really makes me want to throw in the towel and quit on going to school in the Fall. Just this past week I have been really excited about going. What has changed? I looked at my credit card bill and saw that it is more then I can afford right now. That is always a great feeling. I also feel that I cannot ask my parents for help because of their situation at home. I feel as though I have set myself up for failure. I have told this to a few people and all that I've gotten from them is that things will work out in the end. I don't want them to work out in the end. I want it to be worked out now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment